Cardiac pharmacology; Cardiovascular Disease; Internal Medicine; Nephrology; Pathophysiology; Vascular and Interventional Radiology
(1) Role of the sympathoadrenal system in hypertension, postural adaptation, and long-term cardiovascular adaptation
(2) Control of regional and systemic blood flow during acute stress responses
(3) Mechanisms of stress responses and vasoreactivity, both in vivo and in vitro, including metabolic interactions
(4) Cardiovascular drug effects
(5) Outcomes of drug therapies
Cardiac pharmacology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pathophysiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
This UBMD physician is also a member of the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo, teaching the next generation of doctors and researching to advance care in WNY and beyond. Learn more about this physician's research and teaching activities, as well as view credentials, publications, professional involvement and more below.